The safety and enjoyment by all Chill At The Park
attendees is a priority. Therefore, please follow these
- Please do not drive faster than 3 MPH when inside of the venue.
- Please wear your mask if you sit outside of your vehicle.
- Please only have people from your Vehicle sit
outside of your Vehicle.
- Please maintain social distancing.
- Please be cautious of moving vehicles if you were to leave your vehicle.
- Please turn off your vehicle when parked.
- Please turn off your vehicle’s headlights when parked.
- Please follow instructions provided by staff.
- Trailers, Campers, Buses, or Limos are prohibited. Only standard vehicles with seating up to 7 Guests are permitted.
- By entering Chill At The Park, you are agreeing to
our Terms and Conditions seen here:
- All vehicles are required to have valid car insurance and all driver are required to have a valid driver’s license. The driver of the vehicle will be responsible for any damage and or injuries that may occur, due to the fault of the driver, staff, or anyone else.